Can I request a placement or sponsor change?

Yes, representatives can be switched from one leg to the other within 24-72 hours of enrollment only. An email is required where it clearly states the move that needs to be done with the name and IBO number of the distributor(s) we are moving. This request is to be sent by email to [email protected] with the subject: PLACEMENT CHANGE. If an email is not sent within the 24-72 hour period, unfortunately, the change will not be granted. This applies to sponsor changes as well. If you have mistakenly signed up under the wrong sponsor please send an email with your name and IBO number along with the name and IBO number of the correct sponsor.

Was this article helpful?
11 out of 12 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk